Le Marché pops up twice a year - once in the fall and once in spring. Le Marché is traditionally held at the Kiss That Frog warehouse in Berkeley, CA. For the first time ever, Le Marché was held online in 2020 due to shelter in place guidelines. Hence the change of name from Le Marché on Fourth to Le Marché Pop Up – we want everyone to be able to be a part of this special event in the safest and most unique way possible!
Le Marché Pop Up Sales are held twice a year in the Spring and Fall.
If you've attended a Kiss That Frog Warehouse Sale in the past, don't worry -- Le Marché Pop Up is the Kiss That Frog warehouse saleplus much more! Le Marché has the same great deals plus exclusive access to new European made product lines each season. And now, Le Marché is going virtual as well!
Our preview goes live on Wednesday November 9, 2022 at 10am PST.
If you want to be able to save things to your wishlist ahead of time, you need to first make a free account. You can do that here.
Adding something to your wishlist does NOT secure it for you, it just makes it easier to find when the sale goes live on Friday
We will have 90% off things uploaded when the preview goes live. The other 10% will be a surprise on sale day.
Remember: all sales are final!
PICK UP (ONLINE SALE)
1) If you want to pick up your order at the Kiss That Frog warehouse in Berkeley, then you will select pickup at checkout and schedule your pickup time after checkout.
2) In an effort to minimize contact and keep you and our team safe, we are limiting pick up orders per day. If pick up time slots are available, they will appear at checkout for you to select.
Thursday November 17 - Saturday November 19. Thursday and Friday hours will be 10am-3pm. Saturday hours will be 10am-2pm.
3) Once the pick up time slots are full, you will not be able to schedule a pickup.
4) You can pick up your order at the time slot you chose when placing your order. Pick ups will be at the Kiss That Frog Warehouse @ 2310 Fourth St. Berkeley, CA 94710.
All items must be ordered and prepared in advance. If you saw something you liked and didn’t order it, don’t worry – we’ll be back!
If you need to change your pick up time or want to pick up multiple orders, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply to you with a confirmation of your pickup time.
If you placed multiple orders, we will honor the first pick up time you selected.
SHIPPING (ONLINE SALE)
We currently only ship to the continental US. We do not ship to P.O. Boxes, BFPO, APO/ FPO, or any other military addresses.
Transitioning from our in-person warehouse sale to online only has been difficult but we are working hard to bring that fun warehouse sale experience and exclusive deals to our loyal community as best we can in these times. We’re a small business and shipping costs impact us a lot, however to offset shipping costs if you spend $150+ you will receive 10% off your order automatically!
Please note it is more economical to fit more products in a box shipment.
Orders over $150 will have FREE SHIPPING.
Orders under $150 will have flat rate shipping of $16.50.
We’re a small team and during COVID there have been delays, so shipping will take anywhere from 1-3 weeks for products to arrive. We thank you for your patience!
Choosing shipping at checkout is final. We cannot change orders to shipping from pick up or from pick up to shipping.
All Items are sold “as is” and all sales are final.