Valérie Casado Small Bowl
Please note: Each piece is artisanal, hand formed, and unique. We cannot guarantee that the item you receive will look exactly like what is pictured. No exchanges or returns.
Valérie Casado's style works with delicate French laces, dried herbs, and wildflowers from her garden. Her intricate process of pad- printing on the handmade ceramics makes each piece unique—no two pieces the same. We met Valérie recently in Isle-sur-la-Sorgue and could not resist visiting her current atelier on the outskirt of the small town.
Until now, it had been impossible for her to work with U.S. distribution. Her scale was only enough for a few stores throughout the world, mainly Japan where she has had a significant following since the beginning. But, after over 15 years of building her studio and sharing her craft, we are so excited to give her collection it's own line in our shop.
Using a rolling pin, she massages black clay into a fine layer before draping it over molds, leaving the edges rough with character. The imperfect bodies and raw edges add personality and embody natural life. Her organic flare and functional designs are what bring purpose to purchase. Functional art at its best, organic and distinctive.
- We will merge your orders for free so shop as many times as you'd like!
- If you order again for shipping, please check your order confirmation email for your free shipping code on your next order(s).
- If you are ordering again for pick up, do not select a second pick up time, we will honor your first pick up time selected.
SHIPPING & RETURN POLICY
- We currently only ship to the continental US. We do not ship to P.O. Boxes, BFPO, APO/ FPO, or any other military addresses.
- We’re a small business and shipping costs impact us a lot, however to offset shipping costs, get 10% off orders $150+ automatically!
- We are also offering a flat rate of $16.50 on orders under $100.
- Orders over $100 ship for free!
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders or delays, we will contact you via email. You can also message us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All Items are sold “as is” and all sales are final
- See FAQs for more
- By appointment only
- Curbside pickup is free of charge and available in limited time slots at the KTF Warehouse 2310 Fourth St, Berkeley, CA 94710 on:
Thursday May 19 (10am-4pm)
Friday May 20 (10am-4pm)
Saturday May 21 (11am-3pm)
- See FAQs for more.
HOW TO SCHEDULE PICKUP
- Click checkout
- Click the pick up option
- After payment, schedule your pickup
- If you place another pickup order later, we will honor your first order's pickup time, so no need to schedule again.
- If you do not show up for your pick up appointment we will contact you to arrange shipping your order - please note we will charge $16.50 for shipping on orders under $100.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE FOR PICKUP
- Please respect your pick-up time and arrive at the time you selected so we can limit the number of people on site.
- We will have signage outside the warehouse with info on where to park and where we can meet you to bring your order to you.
- We’ll need your order number and the name of the person who placed the order.
- Please wear a mask, stand on the tape lines, and keep 6 feet between yourself and others.