Fer à Cheval
Stain Remover Soap - Olive Oil 300g
Our 300g stain remover remove even the most stubborn stains. Its concave shape eases your grip on the soap while its thin grooves improves efficiency.
Without any preservatives, dyes or additives, and made with Marseille soap, our stain remover is environmentally-friendly, delicate for laundry, hypoallergenic and very economical.
Presented in an authentic and refined package, our Marseille soap is a natural, effective and healthy alternative for skin care and housekeeping.
The Ancestral cauldrons saponification process
Nearly 10 days are necessary for the elaboration of our cauldron-cooked soap according to the Marseille process. This ancestral know-how transmitted by Master soap makers through generations is still used to this day.
A natural, hypoallergenic soap
This soap is exclusively plant-based. It does not contain any preservatives, dyes, additives or animal fat.
Biodegradable and environmentally-friendly.
It represents an ecological alternative to chemicals found in most skin care and housekeeping products.
Its generous size and minimal water content makes it economical for longer preservation
Its recyclable packaging was conceived to respect the environment.
Ask for the logo of authenticity
Fer à Cheval is one of the founders of the UPSM (Union des Professionnels du Savon de Marseille), literally Union of Marseille Soap Professionals, which strives for the certification of authentic Marseille soap.
This logo guarantees a soap made:
• exclusively from plant-based oils, without chemical additives, preservatives, or fragrance
• in cauldrons according to the ancestral, 5-step, Marseille process
• in Marseille.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE & TIPS:
Just dampen the soap and gently rub the stain before wash. On stubborn stains, lather the stick and scrub the stain before handwashing or using the washing machine.
On delicate textiles, lather and gently scrub the wet clothes before putting the laundry in to soak then rinse with clear water.
With time and according to their exposure to light and humidity, soap may be subject to variations in colour and lose volume; nevertheless, it keeps its effectiveness.
More than 30% soap. (Actual value of 72%)
Marseille soap does not contain any preservatives, dyes, additives, fragrance or animal fat.
SHIPPING & RETURN POLICY
- We currently only ship to the continental US. We do not ship to P.O. Boxes, BFPO, APO/ FPO, or any other military addresses.
- We’re a small business and shipping costs impact us a lot, however to offset shipping costs, get 10% off orders $150+ automatically!
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders or delays, we will contact you via email. You can also message us at email@example.com.
- All Items are sold “as is” and all sales are final
- See FAQs for more
- By appointment only
- Curbside pickup is free of charge and available in limited time slots at the KTF Warehouse (2310 Fourth St, Berkeley, CA 94710 between Wednesday November 11 to Friday November 13 from 9am to 6:30pm. See FAQs for more.
- How to Schedule Pickup (see video)
- In the cart page, select "Schedule a Pickup"
- Choose the available time slot and click "Confirm"
- Click "Checkout"
- On the next page select "Pick Up" under Delivery Method
- After payment, confirm your pick up time under Pickup Details
- If you do not show up for your pick up appointment we will contact you to arrange shipping your order.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
- Please respect your pick-up time and arrive at the time you selected so we can limit the number of people on site.
- We will have signage outside the warehouse with info on where to park and where we can meet you to bring your order to you.
- We’ll need your order number and the name of the person who placed the order.
- Please wear a mask, stand on the tape lines, and keep 6 feet between yourself and others. We’ll have plenty of hand sanitizer available.