Andrée Jardin Tradition Shoe Care Kit
Lovers of beautiful shoes, rejoice! This kit contains all the tools needed to nourish, polish, waterproof and shine shoes.
- Two applicators brushes - Use one for pre-cleaning prior to polish or use each for different polish colors.
- One microfiber cloth - Use after polish to shine. Lint free & machine washable.
- Polishing brush - Use to pre-clean shoes prior to polish and to spot clean shoes between polishes.
- Comes ready packed in Kraft paper box. Great for gifting!
Polishing brush features a genuine French beech wood body and horsehair bristles. Applicator brushes feature beech wood body and boar bristles or silk fibers. Made in France.
SHIPPING & RETURN POLICY
- We currently only ship to the continental US. We do not ship to P.O. Boxes, BFPO, APO/ FPO, or any other military addresses.
- We’re a small business and shipping costs impact us a lot, however to offset shipping costs, get 10% off orders $150+ automatically!
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders or delays, we will contact you via email. You can also message us at email@example.com.
- All Items are sold “as is” and all sales are final
- See FAQs for more
- By appointment only
- Curbside pickup is free of charge and available in limited time slots at the KTF Warehouse (2310 Fourth St, Berkeley, CA 94710 between Wednesday November 11 to Friday November 13 from 9am to 6:30pm. See FAQs for more.
- How to Schedule Pickup (see video)
- In the cart page, select "Schedule a Pickup"
- Choose the available time slot and click "Confirm"
- Click "Checkout"
- On the next page select "Pick Up" under Delivery Method
- After payment, confirm your pick up time under Pickup Details
- If you do not show up for your pick up appointment we will contact you to arrange shipping your order.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
- Please respect your pick-up time and arrive at the time you selected so we can limit the number of people on site.
- We will have signage outside the warehouse with info on where to park and where we can meet you to bring your order to you.
- We’ll need your order number and the name of the person who placed the order.
- Please wear a mask, stand on the tape lines, and keep 6 feet between yourself and others. We’ll have plenty of hand sanitizer available.