Poterie Renault Water Jug Small Salt
Capacity: (0.75 L)
Poterie Renault brings French authenticity back to the kitchen with this traditional line of pottery. A beautiful salt glaze finish makes every piece unique. Designed, loved, tried and tested, Renault pottery is a 5th generation French institution specializing in classic French kitchen goods.
We uncovered these vintage ceramic gems during our last trip to France. These specific pieces are no longer in production, so we are excited to share these rare treasures with our community.
To make this rustic salt glaze pottery, salt is poured into the kilns at 1280 degrees C. The salt then vitrifies resulting in a very strong non-porous product and beautiful natural variation in surface colouring and texture. Excellent insulation for storage of products such as rice and flour. Strong resistance to staining. Will store any item at a cool temperature. This range is oven safe.
- We will merge your orders for free so shop as many times as you'd like!
- If you order again for shipping, please check your order confirmation email for your free shipping code on your next order(s).
- If you are ordering again for pick up, do not select a second pick up time, we will honor your first pick up time selected.
SHIPPING & RETURN POLICY
- We currently only ship to the continental US. We do not ship to P.O. Boxes, BFPO, APO/ FPO, or any other military addresses.
- We’re a small business and shipping costs impact us a lot, however to offset shipping costs, get 10% off orders $150+ automatically!
- We are also offering a flat rate of $16.50 on orders under $100.
- Orders over $100 ship for free!
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders or delays, we will contact you via email. You can also message us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All Items are sold “as is” and all sales are final
- See FAQs for more
- By appointment only
- Curbside pickup is free of charge and available in limited time slots at the KTF Warehouse 2310 Fourth St, Berkeley, CA 94710 on:
Thursday May 19 (10am-4pm)
Friday May 20 (10am-4pm)
Saturday May 21 (11am-3pm)
- See FAQs for more.
HOW TO SCHEDULE PICKUP
- Click checkout
- Click the pick up option
- After payment, schedule your pickup
- If you place another pickup order later, we will honor your first order's pickup time, so no need to schedule again.
- If you do not show up for your pick up appointment we will contact you to arrange shipping your order - please note we will charge $16.50 for shipping on orders under $100.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE FOR PICKUP
- Please respect your pick-up time and arrive at the time you selected so we can limit the number of people on site.
- We will have signage outside the warehouse with info on where to park and where we can meet you to bring your order to you.
- We’ll need your order number and the name of the person who placed the order.
- Please wear a mask, stand on the tape lines, and keep 6 feet between yourself and others.