Maison Pechavy Laüsa Scented Candle (180gr)
Scented candle with aromas of Wood Fire - Lavender - Patchouli and seated in a glass cup.
100% vegetable wax -180gr
The Laüsa scented candle was made in the city of Grasse, the epicentre of fragrance creation. The name comes from the Gascon dialect in Southwest France, the homeland of Maison Pechavy. “Laüsa” means “sparkling” like the glow of this natural wax candle.
The fragrance is reminiscent of the reassuring, enticing warmth of a wood fire. Soothing notes of lavender blend with the heady aromas of patchouli. These scents are favourites of Carine, the founder of the brand, who created this fragrance as the olfactory signature of Maison Pechavy. The fragrance was developed by a perfumer in Provence based on the popular notes of lavender and patchouli.
The 100% vegetable wax in this scented candle and 100% cotton wick create a slow, subtle diffusion of the scent. Combine with Original long matches to create a harmonious set and light the 3 wicks of this scented candle in complete safety.
- - 100% vegetable wax. no mineral wax, paraffin wax or palm oil.
- - 100% cotton wick for optimum olfactory diffusion
- - Burning time: 40-45 hours. Weight: 180 g. Height: 9 cm
- - Made in France - Perfumer-Chandler in Grasse
The first time you use it, leave the candle lit for 1 hour maximum, then trim the wick to 0.5 cm from the base. After every use (4 hours burn time maximum), be sure to trim the wick to 0.5 cm (or before every use) to prevent the emission of soot (watch out for a blackened, ashy or crackling wick).
- We will merge your orders for free so shop as many times as you'd like!
- If you order again for shipping, please check your order confirmation email for your free shipping code on your next order(s).
- If you are ordering again for pick up, do not select a second pick up time, we will honor your first pick up time selected.
SHIPPING & RETURN POLICY
- We currently only ship to the continental US. We do not ship to P.O. Boxes, BFPO, APO/ FPO, or any other military addresses.
- We’re a small business and shipping costs impact us a lot, however to offset shipping costs, get 10% off orders $150+ automatically!
- We are also offering a flat rate of $16.50 on orders under $100.
- Orders over $100 ship for free!
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders or delays, we will contact you via email. You can also message us at email@example.com.
- All Items are sold “as is” and all sales are final
- See FAQs for more
- By appointment only
- Curbside pickup is free of charge and available in limited time slots at the KTF Warehouse 2310 Fourth St, Berkeley, CA 94710 on:
Thursday May 19 (10am-4pm)
Friday May 20 (10am-4pm)
Saturday May 21 (11am-3pm)
- See FAQs for more.
HOW TO SCHEDULE PICKUP
- Click checkout
- Click the pick up option
- After payment, schedule your pickup
- If you place another pickup order later, we will honor your first order's pickup time, so no need to schedule again.
- If you do not show up for your pick up appointment we will contact you to arrange shipping your order - please note we will charge $16.50 for shipping on orders under $100.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE FOR PICKUP
- Please respect your pick-up time and arrive at the time you selected so we can limit the number of people on site.
- We will have signage outside the warehouse with info on where to park and where we can meet you to bring your order to you.
- We’ll need your order number and the name of the person who placed the order.
- Please wear a mask, stand on the tape lines, and keep 6 feet between yourself and others.