Maison Pechavy Long Matches (Celadon)
Practical products to light your fireplace that you’ll love to display, specially designed by Maison Pechavy. A stylish box of extra-long celadon matches gives a touch of elegance to your fireplace.
These extra-large matches are both practical and very elegant, helping you light fires (wood stove or fireplace), scented candles and barbecues with less risk of burns.
These extra-long matches are made from natural poplar wood and are untreated to keep the air in your home clean. Plus, the heads match the case for an added touch of elegance!
- - Box of 40 extra-long matches.
- - Length: 22 cm
- - Sticks made from untreated poplar wood.
- - Designed in France and made in Poland.
Strike the matches on the side strip to light any type of fire: wood stoves, fireplaces, inserts, barbecues, fire pits and even scented candles.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a dry place.
- We will merge your orders for free so shop as many times as you'd like!
- If you order again for shipping, please check your order confirmation email for your free shipping code on your next order(s).
- If you are ordering again for pick up, do not select a second pick up time, we will honor your first pick up time selected.
SHIPPING & RETURN POLICY
- We currently only ship to the continental US. We do not ship to P.O. Boxes, BFPO, APO/ FPO, or any other military addresses.
- We’re a small business and shipping costs impact us a lot, however to offset shipping costs, get 10% off orders $150+ automatically!
- We are also offering a flat rate of $16.50 on orders under $100.
- Orders over $100 ship for free!
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders or delays, we will contact you via email. You can also message us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All Items are sold “as is” and all sales are final
- See FAQs for more
- By appointment only
- Curbside pickup is free of charge and available in limited time slots at the KTF Warehouse 2310 Fourth St, Berkeley, CA 94710 on:
Thursday May 19 (10am-4pm)
Friday May 20 (10am-4pm)
Saturday May 21 (11am-3pm)
- See FAQs for more.
HOW TO SCHEDULE PICKUP
- Click checkout
- Click the pick up option
- After payment, schedule your pickup
- If you place another pickup order later, we will honor your first order's pickup time, so no need to schedule again.
- If you do not show up for your pick up appointment we will contact you to arrange shipping your order - please note we will charge $16.50 for shipping on orders under $100.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE FOR PICKUP
- Please respect your pick-up time and arrive at the time you selected so we can limit the number of people on site.
- We will have signage outside the warehouse with info on where to park and where we can meet you to bring your order to you.
- We’ll need your order number and the name of the person who placed the order.
- Please wear a mask, stand on the tape lines, and keep 6 feet between yourself and others.