Orban & Sons
Orban & Sons Enamel Number "4"
Black and white enamel number sign.
Orban & Sons
Orban & Sons celebrates the hardware store of decades past. An institution that, much like the sturdy wares it sells, stands the test of time in the community it calls home. A place where you'll always find exactly what you need among the tidy displays brimming with odds and ends and leave feeling inspired by the array of texture, color and materials stacked from floor to ceiling. In this instant-everything newest-now age, Orban & Sons evokes this good old fashioned hardware store and presents a collection of vintage inspired & expertly crafted essentials for the home.
SHIPPING & RETURN POLICY
- We currently only ship to the continental US. We do not ship to P.O. Boxes, BFPO, APO/ FPO, or any other military addresses.
- We’re a small business and shipping costs impact us a lot, however to offset shipping costs, get 10% off orders $150+ automatically!
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders or delays, we will contact you via email. You can also message us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All Items are sold “as is” and all sales are final
- See FAQs for more
- By appointment only
- Curbside pickup is free of charge and available in limited time slots at the KTF Warehouse (2310 Fourth St, Berkeley, CA 94710 between Wednesday November 11 to Friday November 13 from 9am to 6:30pm. See FAQs for more.
- How to Schedule Pickup (see video)
- In the cart page, select "Schedule a Pickup"
- Choose the available time slot and click "Confirm"
- Click "Checkout"
- On the next page select "Pick Up" under Delivery Method
- After payment, confirm your pick up time under Pickup Details
- If you do not show up for your pick up appointment we will contact you to arrange shipping your order.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
- Please respect your pick-up time and arrive at the time you selected so we can limit the number of people on site.
- We will have signage outside the warehouse with info on where to park and where we can meet you to bring your order to you.
- We’ll need your order number and the name of the person who placed the order.
- Please wear a mask, stand on the tape lines, and keep 6 feet between yourself and others. We’ll have plenty of hand sanitizer available.