Fer à Cheval
Limited Edition Genuine Marseille Soap - Olive Oil 1k Bar
The Ancestral cauldrons saponification process
Nearly 10 days are necessary for the elaboration of our cauldron-cooked soap according to the Marseille process. This ancestral know-how transmitted by Master soap makers through generations is still used to this day.
A natural, hypoallergenic soap
This soap is exclusively plant-based. It does not contain any preservatives, dyes, additives or animal fat. No palm oil.
Biodegradable and environmentally-friendly.
It represents an ecological alternative to chemicals found in most skin care and housekeeping products.
Its generous size and minimal water content makes it economical for longer preservation
Its recyclable packaging was conceived to respect the environment.
Marseille soap suits every skins types and can be used by the whole family.
It is also an effective multi-purpose household cleaner. It cleans, removes grease marks and efficiently detaches even the most delicate surfaces and clothes.
For laundry care:
On difficult stains, lather the soap then scrub the stain before using the washing machine.
On delicate textiles (lingerie, silk, lace, baby clothes...), lather the soap with a wet cloth, then rub the cloth lightly on the surface, before letting it soak. Rinse off with fresh water.
Since it contains no preservatives or chemical colorants, our soap may be subject to variations in colour, and lose volume with time and according to an exposure to light and humidity.
Sodium Olivate - Sodium Cocoate - Aqua - Sodium Chloride - Sodium Hydroxide
SHIPPING & RETURN POLICY
- We currently only ship to the continental US. We do not ship to P.O. Boxes, BFPO, APO/ FPO, or any other military addresses.
- We’re a small business and shipping costs impact us a lot, however to offset shipping costs, get 10% off orders $150+ automatically!
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders or delays, we will contact you via email. You can also message us at email@example.com.
- All Items are sold “as is” and all sales are final
- See FAQs for more
- By appointment only
- Curbside pickup is free of charge and available in limited time slots at the KTF Warehouse (2310 Fourth St, Berkeley, CA 94710 between Wednesday November 11 to Friday November 13 from 9am to 6:30pm. See FAQs for more.
- How to Schedule Pickup (see video)
- In the cart page, select "Schedule a Pickup"
- Choose the available time slot and click "Confirm"
- Click "Checkout"
- On the next page select "Pick Up" under Delivery Method
- After payment, confirm your pick up time under Pickup Details
- If you do not show up for your pick up appointment we will contact you to arrange shipping your order.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
- Please respect your pick-up time and arrive at the time you selected so we can limit the number of people on site.
- We will have signage outside the warehouse with info on where to park and where we can meet you to bring your order to you.
- We’ll need your order number and the name of the person who placed the order.
- Please wear a mask, stand on the tape lines, and keep 6 feet between yourself and others. We’ll have plenty of hand sanitizer available.