Laguiole Mini Pale Horn Cheese Set in Wooden Box with Acrylic Lid (Set of 3)
Laguiole Mini Cheese Set. Utensils have olivewood handle and come in wooden box with a sliding acrylic lid. Set of three utensils includes hard cheese cutter, fork-tipped knife and soft cheese spreader.
Stainless steel with olivewood handle. Iconic Laguiole bee motif at top of handle. Made in France.
The Laguiole style is world renowned for tradition and quality and originates from the Midi-Pyrenees region of France. This set comes from Jean Neron, a third generation family run company specializing in Laguiole style coutellerie or cutlery. Crafted from high quality stainless steel and olivewood, these pieces make a lively addition to any dining experience.
|Hard Cheese Cutter Dimensions||6" x 1.4375" x 0.1875"|
|Soft Cheese Spreader Dimensions||6.025" x 0.875" x 0.1875"|
|Fork Tipped Knife Dimensions||6.125" x 0.5625" x 0.1875"|
|Care||Hand wash and dry only
- We will merge your orders for free so shop as many times as you'd like!
- If you order again for shipping, please check your order confirmation email for your free shipping code on your next order(s).
- If you are ordering again for pick up, do not select a second pick up time, we will honor your first pick up time selected.
SHIPPING & RETURN POLICY
- We currently only ship to the continental US. We do not ship to P.O. Boxes, BFPO, APO/ FPO, or any other military addresses.
- We’re a small business and shipping costs impact us a lot, however to offset shipping costs, get 10% off orders $150+ automatically!
- We are also offering a flat rate of $16.50 on orders under $100.
- Orders over $100 ship for free!
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders or delays, we will contact you via email. You can also message us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All Items are sold “as is” and all sales are final
- See FAQs for more
- By appointment only
- Curbside pickup is free of charge and available in limited time slots at the KTF Warehouse 2310 Fourth St, Berkeley, CA 94710 on:
Thursday May 19 (10am-4pm)
Friday May 20 (10am-4pm)
Saturday May 21 (11am-3pm)
- See FAQs for more.
HOW TO SCHEDULE PICKUP
- Click checkout
- Click the pick up option
- After payment, schedule your pickup
- If you place another pickup order later, we will honor your first order's pickup time, so no need to schedule again.
- If you do not show up for your pick up appointment we will contact you to arrange shipping your order - please note we will charge $16.50 for shipping on orders under $100.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE FOR PICKUP
- Please respect your pick-up time and arrive at the time you selected so we can limit the number of people on site.
- We will have signage outside the warehouse with info on where to park and where we can meet you to bring your order to you.
- We’ll need your order number and the name of the person who placed the order.
- Please wear a mask, stand on the tape lines, and keep 6 feet between yourself and others.