Filt Medium Bag in Pergola Green
French cotton net reusable shopping bags. Easily fits a bottle of wine, a baguette and a few items of fresh produce. Keep one (or a few) in your car, closet or bag!
Made in France.
Normandy, France based Filt has been making woven cotton bags, fishing nets, ropes, candle wicks and other woven cotton goods since 1860. Their bags, also called filets, are lightweight, durable, expandable and stylish. Often imitated but never duplicated, Filt bags are perfect for everyday errands and adventures alike.
Exigez l'authentique filet Filt!
Demand the authentic net bag!
|Bag||15.74" x 15.74"|
|Care||Hang to dry|
SHIPPING & RETURN POLICY
- We currently only ship to the continental US. We do not ship to P.O. Boxes, BFPO, APO/ FPO, or any other military addresses.
- We’re a small business and shipping costs impact us a lot, however to offset shipping costs, get 10% off orders $150+ automatically!
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders or delays, we will contact you via email. You can also message us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All Items are sold “as is” and all sales are final
- See FAQs for more
- By appointment only
- Curbside pickup is free of charge and available in limited time slots at the KTF Warehouse (2310 Fourth St, Berkeley, CA 94710 between Wednesday November 11 to Friday November 13 from 9am to 6:30pm. See FAQs for more.
- How to Schedule Pickup (see video)
- In the cart page, select "Schedule a Pickup"
- Choose the available time slot and click "Confirm"
- Click "Checkout"
- On the next page select "Pick Up" under Delivery Method
- After payment, confirm your pick up time under Pickup Details
- If you do not show up for your pick up appointment we will contact you to arrange shipping your order.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
- Please respect your pick-up time and arrive at the time you selected so we can limit the number of people on site.
- We will have signage outside the warehouse with info on where to park and where we can meet you to bring your order to you.
- We’ll need your order number and the name of the person who placed the order.
- Please wear a mask, stand on the tape lines, and keep 6 feet between yourself and others. We’ll have plenty of hand sanitizer available.