Fer à Cheval
Fer à Cheval Genuine Marseille Soap - Olive Oil 600g Cube
100% authentic Marseille soap; often imitated, but never equalled.
Presented in an authentic and refined package, our Marseille soap is a natural, effective and healthy alternative for skin care and housekeeping.
The Ancestral cauldrons saponification process
Nearly 10 days are necessary for the elaboration of our cauldron-cooked soap according to the Marseille process. This ancestral know-how transmitted by Master soap makers through generations is still used to this day.
A natural, hypoallergenic soap
This soap is exclusively plant-based. It does not contain any preservatives, dyes, additives or animal fat. No palm oil.
Biodegradable and environmentally-friendly.
It represents an ecological alternative to chemicals found in most skin care and housekeeping products.
Its generous size and minimal water content makes it economical for longer preservation
Its recyclable packaging was conceived to respect the environment.
Ask for the logo of authenticity
Fer à Cheval is one of the founders of the UPSM (Union des Professionnels du Savon de Marseille), literally Union of Marseille Soap Professionals, which strives for the certification of authentic Marseille soap.
This logo guarantees a soap made:
• exclusively from plant-based oils, without chemical additives, preservatives, or fragrance
• in cauldrons according to the ancestral, 5-step, Marseille process
• in Marseille.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE & TIPS
Marseille soap suits every skins types and can be used by the whole family.
It is also an effective multi-purpose household cleaner. It cleans, removes grease marks and efficiently detaches even the most delicate surfaces and clothes.
For laundry care:
On difficult stains, lather the soap then scrub the stain before using the washing machine.
On delicate textiles (lingerie, silk, lace, baby clothes...), lather the soap with a wet cloth, then rub the cloth lightly on the surface, before letting it soak. Rinse off with fresh water.
Since it contains no preservatives or chemical colorants, our soap may be subject to variations in colour, and lose volume with time and according to an exposure to light and humidity.
Sodium Olivate - Sodium Cocoate - Aqua - Sodium Chloride - Sodium Hydroxide
- We will merge your orders for free so shop as many times as you'd like!
- If you order again for shipping, please check your order confirmation email for your free shipping code on your next order(s).
- If you are ordering again for pick up, do not select a second pick up time, we will honor your first pick up time selected.
SHIPPING & RETURN POLICY
- We currently only ship to the continental US. We do not ship to P.O. Boxes, BFPO, APO/ FPO, or any other military addresses.
- We’re a small business and shipping costs impact us a lot, however to offset shipping costs, get 10% off orders $150+ automatically!
- We are also offering a flat rate of $16.50 on orders under $100.
- Orders over $100 ship for free!
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders or delays, we will contact you via email. You can also message us at email@example.com.
- All Items are sold “as is” and all sales are final
- See FAQs for more
- By appointment only
- Curbside pickup is free of charge and available in limited time slots at the KTF Warehouse 2310 Fourth St, Berkeley, CA 94710 on:
Thursday May 19 (10am-4pm)
Friday May 20 (10am-4pm)
Saturday May 21 (11am-3pm)
- See FAQs for more.
HOW TO SCHEDULE PICKUP
- Click checkout
- Click the pick up option
- After payment, schedule your pickup
- If you place another pickup order later, we will honor your first order's pickup time, so no need to schedule again.
- If you do not show up for your pick up appointment we will contact you to arrange shipping your order - please note we will charge $16.50 for shipping on orders under $100.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE FOR PICKUP
- Please respect your pick-up time and arrive at the time you selected so we can limit the number of people on site.
- We will have signage outside the warehouse with info on where to park and where we can meet you to bring your order to you.
- We’ll need your order number and the name of the person who placed the order.
- Please wear a mask, stand on the tape lines, and keep 6 feet between yourself and others.