Fer à Cheval
Fer à Cheval Gentle Perfumed Soap Bar - Seaside Citrus 125g
Find the ancestral quality of Fer à Cheval in its new sweet scented soap Embruns & Citron.
Made with Marseille soap cooked in pots by its master soap makers, and enriched with sweet almond oil and shea butter, this new vegetable soap cleans the skin gently, and delicately perfumes.
The new sweet scented soap Embruns & Citron combines a vegetable washing base with Marseille soap, sweet almond oil and shea butter that provide softness and help preserve the balance of the skin without drying it.
It is suitable for all skin types, and can be used daily for the bath.
Its creamy foam leaves on the skin an elegant perfume with notes of spray associated with the invigorating freshness of the citron.
A gentle formulation for the skin
This fragrant sweet soap Embruns & Citron has been specially developed to be the softest and least allergenic for the skin.
Formulated with 96% natural ingredients , this vegetable soap contains no petrochemical surfactants and preservatives, mineral oils or synthetic dyes. It is guaranteed without Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS), Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate (ALS), Polyethylene Glycol (PEG), Paraben and EDTA.
As for the fragrance Embruns & Citron that delicately perfumes the skin, it has also been formulated to be the least sensitizing possible while preserving the sensory pleasure.
THE BENEFITS OF OILS
Sweet almond oil is used for its many softening, soothing and soothing virtues. It is particularly known for its rich content of vitamins A, B, D and E, and contains many mineral salts.
Shea butter obtained by cold pressing of shea nuts is known for its nourishing and softening benefits.
This duo of sweet almond oil and shea butter combined with our vegetable base makes it possible to offer an extra soft soap for a daily feeling of comfort without tugging.
A TONIC AND ELEGANT FRAGRANCE
Let yourself be refreshed by this scent with aquatic notes associated with citron that brings its invigorating touch.
Top Notes: Bergamot, Lemon, Citron, Crumpled Leaves
Heart Notes: Lavender, Freesia, Lotus
Base Notes: Patchouli, Marine Accord, Amber
A CERTIFIED PRODUCT ORIGIN FRANCE GUARANTEE
SHIPPING & RETURN POLICY
- We currently only ship to the continental US. We do not ship to P.O. Boxes, BFPO, APO/ FPO, or any other military addresses.
- We’re a small business and shipping costs impact us a lot, however to offset shipping costs, get 10% off orders $150+ automatically!
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders or delays, we will contact you via email. You can also message us at email@example.com.
- All Items are sold “as is” and all sales are final
- See FAQs for more
- By appointment only
- Curbside pickup is free of charge and available in limited time slots at the KTF Warehouse (2310 Fourth St, Berkeley, CA 94710 between Wednesday November 11 to Friday November 13 from 9am to 6:30pm. See FAQs for more.
- How to Schedule Pickup (see video)
- In the cart page, select "Schedule a Pickup"
- Choose the available time slot and click "Confirm"
- Click "Checkout"
- On the next page select "Pick Up" under Delivery Method
- After payment, confirm your pick up time under Pickup Details
- If you do not show up for your pick up appointment we will contact you to arrange shipping your order.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
- Please respect your pick-up time and arrive at the time you selected so we can limit the number of people on site.
- We will have signage outside the warehouse with info on where to park and where we can meet you to bring your order to you.
- We’ll need your order number and the name of the person who placed the order.
- Please wear a mask, stand on the tape lines, and keep 6 feet between yourself and others. We’ll have plenty of hand sanitizer available.