Fer à Cheval
Fer à Cheval Gentle Perfumed Soap Bar - Olive Blossom 125g (Set of 2)
Set of 2 Olive Blossom soap bars.pots by our masters soapmakers, and enriched with argan oil and shea butter, this new soap cleans the skin gently, and delicately perfumes.
The new fragrant sweet soap Fleur d'Olivier combines a plant washing base with Marseille soap, precious argan oil and shea butter that provide softness and help preserve the balance of the skin without drying.
It is suitable for all skin types, and can be used daily for the bath.
Its creamy mousse delicately coats the skin with an olive blossom fragrance with floral and subtly fruity notes.
A gentle formulation for the skin
This gentle fragrant Fleur d'Olivier soap has been specially developed to be the softest and least allergenic for the skin.
Formulated with 96% natural ingredients , this vegetable soap contains no petrochemical surfactants and preservatives, mineral oils or synthetic dyes. It is guaranteed without Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS), Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate (ALS), Polyethylene Glycol (PEG), Paraben and EDTA.
As for the Fleur d'Olivier fragrance that delicately perfumes the skin, it has also been formulated to be the least sensitizing possible while preserving sensory pleasure.
THE BENEFITS OF OILS
Argan oil extracted from the argan tree, is naturally rich in essential fatty acids, vitamin E and antioxidants; active agents known for their nourishing virtues restoring suppleness and softness to the skin.
Shea butter obtained by cold pressing of shea nuts is known for its nourishing and softening benefits.
This duo of argan oil and shea butter combined with our vegetable base allows to offer an extra soft soap for a feeling of comfort in daily without tugging.
A PERFUME OF OLIVE FLOWER FLOWER AND FRUIT
The perfume Fleur d'Olivier Fer à Cheval is a real floral bouquet that combines pink, lilac, jasmine, violet and hawthorn, refreshed by a sunny bergamot and a gourmet raspberry.
Top Notes: Olive Blossom, Bergamot
Heart Notes: Olive Blossom, Rose, Lilac, Jasmine, Violet, Hawthorn, Raspberry
Base Notes: Cedar, Sandalwood
A CERTIFIED PRODUCT ORIGIN FRANCE GUARANTEE
- We will merge your orders for free so shop as many times as you'd like!
- If you order again for shipping, please check your order confirmation email for your free shipping code on your next order(s).
- If you are ordering again for pick up, do not select a second pick up time, we will honor your first pick up time selected.
SHIPPING & RETURN POLICY
- We currently only ship to the continental US. We do not ship to P.O. Boxes, BFPO, APO/ FPO, or any other military addresses.
- We’re a small business and shipping costs impact us a lot, however to offset shipping costs, get 10% off orders $150+ automatically!
- We are also offering a flat rate of $16.50 on orders under $100.
- Orders over $100 ship for free!
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders or delays, we will contact you via email. You can also message us at email@example.com.
- All Items are sold “as is” and all sales are final
- See FAQs for more
- By appointment only
- Curbside pickup is free of charge and available in limited time slots at the KTF Warehouse 2310 Fourth St, Berkeley, CA 94710 on:
Thursday May 19 (10am-4pm)
Friday May 20 (10am-4pm)
Saturday May 21 (11am-3pm)
- See FAQs for more.
HOW TO SCHEDULE PICKUP
- Click checkout
- Click the pick up option
- After payment, schedule your pickup
- If you place another pickup order later, we will honor your first order's pickup time, so no need to schedule again.
- If you do not show up for your pick up appointment we will contact you to arrange shipping your order - please note we will charge $16.50 for shipping on orders under $100.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE FOR PICKUP
- Please respect your pick-up time and arrive at the time you selected so we can limit the number of people on site.
- We will have signage outside the warehouse with info on where to park and where we can meet you to bring your order to you.
- We’ll need your order number and the name of the person who placed the order.
- Please wear a mask, stand on the tape lines, and keep 6 feet between yourself and others.