Fer à Cheval
Fer à Cheval Black Soap Paste Olive Oil 500ml
The liquid black soap is an environmentally-friendly and multi-use cleaner; its concentrated form makes it more economical than its liquid version. A little dose is enough to thoroughly clean, degrease, nourish and polish all kinds of interior or exterior surfaces.
It also removes difficult stains on clothes or linen.
Formulated from olive oil, and without any conservatives, dyes or fragrance, it is an environmentally-friendly detergent.ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
|Dims||8cm x 10cm x 10cm|
DIRECTIONS FOR USE & TIPS
Kitchen, bathroom, pans, barbecue: apply 1 tsp. on a sponge, thoroughly scrub, and rinse with warm water.
Floor surfaces (tiles, terracotta, wood flooring, plastic coating): mix 2 tbsp. of soap for 5L of hot water, clean the surface, and let it dry.
Gardening: avoid greenflies by mixing 5 tbsp. of soap for 1L of water in a spray bottle, then spray on plants and flowers.
Laundry: use 3 tbsp. of this liquid soap in the detergent dispenser of your machine for 5 kg of laundry. For best use, regularly pour a glass of white vinegar into your fabric softener compartment. You can use the same proportions for washing by hand.
Stains: apply 1 tsp. and thoroughly scrub the stain; let it rest for a few minutes before placing in the washing machine or washing by hand.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not mix with other detergents.
SHIPPING & RETURN POLICY
- We currently only ship to the continental US. We do not ship to P.O. Boxes, BFPO, APO/ FPO, or any other military addresses.
- We’re a small business and shipping costs impact us a lot, however to offset shipping costs, get 10% off orders $150+ automatically!
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders or delays, we will contact you via email. You can also message us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All Items are sold “as is” and all sales are final
- See FAQs for more
- By appointment only
- Curbside pickup is free of charge and available in limited time slots at the KTF Warehouse (2310 Fourth St, Berkeley, CA 94710 between Wednesday November 11 to Friday November 13 from 9am to 6:30pm. See FAQs for more.
- How to Schedule Pickup (see video)
- In the cart page, select "Schedule a Pickup"
- Choose the available time slot and click "Confirm"
- Click "Checkout"
- On the next page select "Pick Up" under Delivery Method
- After payment, confirm your pick up time under Pickup Details
- If you do not show up for your pick up appointment we will contact you to arrange shipping your order.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
- Please respect your pick-up time and arrive at the time you selected so we can limit the number of people on site.
- We will have signage outside the warehouse with info on where to park and where we can meet you to bring your order to you.
- We’ll need your order number and the name of the person who placed the order.
- Please wear a mask, stand on the tape lines, and keep 6 feet between yourself and others. We’ll have plenty of hand sanitizer available.