Beija Flor Yellow Eclectic Lace Floor Mat
Classic European tile inspired design floor mat. Scattered squares with ornate lace-like detailing in shades of goldenrod yellow and white. Super durable, multilayer technical grade vinyl. Partially recycled. Made in Israel.
Beija Flor means “The Kisser of Flowers,” which is the Hummingbird in Portuguese. The company is named such because Beija Flor products kiss the space they are in.
Established in Northern Israel in 2007 by designer Maya Kounievsky, Beija Flor's vinyl floor and table mats are designed to enhance living spaces with elegance and beauty.
Use and Care
For use on hard floors only (cement, wood, tile, linoleum or similar). Not intended for use on carpet or other soft/uneven flooring.
For indoor use only. Colors may fade in prolonged direct sunlight. Can be used outside in shaded patio or balcony area.
Mats do not have anti slip surface and should not be used in wet environments.
Each mat comes as a hard roll. To flatten unroll the mat then lay it in the sun or next to heating element until the mat has softened. Then place the mat on the intended resting surface. As the mat cools down it clings to the floor and flattens out completely. No adhesive necessary.
Wash the mat with soap and water on both sides and leave to dry. Do not use acid or bleach.
Do not drag heavy furniture across the mat.
Do not fold the mat. Store either flat or rolled.
- We will merge your orders for free so shop as many times as you'd like!
- If you order again for shipping, please check your order confirmation email for your free shipping code on your next order(s).
- If you are ordering again for pick up, do not select a second pick up time, we will honor your first pick up time selected.
SHIPPING & RETURN POLICY
- We currently only ship to the continental US. We do not ship to P.O. Boxes, BFPO, APO/ FPO, or any other military addresses.
- We’re a small business and shipping costs impact us a lot, however to offset shipping costs, get 10% off orders $150+ automatically!
- We are also offering a flat rate of $16.50 on orders under $100.
- Orders over $100 ship for free!
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders or delays, we will contact you via email. You can also message us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All Items are sold “as is” and all sales are final
- See FAQs for more
- By appointment only
- Curbside pickup is free of charge and available in limited time slots at the KTF Warehouse 2310 Fourth St, Berkeley, CA 94710 on:
Thursday May 19 (10am-4pm)
Friday May 20 (10am-4pm)
Saturday May 21 (11am-3pm)
- See FAQs for more.
HOW TO SCHEDULE PICKUP
- Click checkout
- Click the pick up option
- After payment, schedule your pickup
- If you place another pickup order later, we will honor your first order's pickup time, so no need to schedule again.
- If you do not show up for your pick up appointment we will contact you to arrange shipping your order - please note we will charge $16.50 for shipping on orders under $100.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE FOR PICKUP
- Please respect your pick-up time and arrive at the time you selected so we can limit the number of people on site.
- We will have signage outside the warehouse with info on where to park and where we can meet you to bring your order to you.
- We’ll need your order number and the name of the person who placed the order.
- Please wear a mask, stand on the tape lines, and keep 6 feet between yourself and others.