Beija Flor Black Marble Placemat (13" x 20") Set of 2
Includes two vinyl placemats. Made from quality, easy to clean vinyl sheets.
Beija Flor has been intrigued with how the history of life and nature are engraved on the surface of each material in an intense and undisguised aging process. Combined with the practicality that is embodied in our DNA, this esthetic perception was brought to life in the RAW collection. We bring to you the raw marble with its pure elegance.
Beija Flor means “The Kisser of Flowers,” which is the Hummingbird in Portuguese. The company is named such because Beija Flor products kiss the space they are in.
Established in Northern Israel in 2007 by designer Maya Kounievsky, Beija Flor's vinyl floor and table mats are designed to enhance living spaces with elegance and beauty.
USE AND CARE
For use on tabletop only. Not intended for use on the floor.
Placemats come rolled. To flatten unroll and lay mat on hard surface.
Wash the mat with soap and water on both sides and leave to dry. Do not use acid or bleach.
Do not put very hot pots or dishes on placemat.
Do not fold the mat. Store either flat or rolled.
- We will merge your orders for free so shop as many times as you'd like!
- If you order again for shipping, please check your order confirmation email for your free shipping code on your next order(s).
- If you are ordering again for pick up, do not select a second pick up time, we will honor your first pick up time selected.
SHIPPING & RETURN POLICY
- We currently only ship to the continental US. We do not ship to P.O. Boxes, BFPO, APO/ FPO, or any other military addresses.
- We’re a small business and shipping costs impact us a lot, however to offset shipping costs, get 10% off orders $150+ automatically!
- We are also offering a flat rate of $16.50 on orders under $100.
- Orders over $100 ship for free!
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders or delays, we will contact you via email. You can also message us at email@example.com.
- All Items are sold “as is” and all sales are final
- See FAQs for more
- By appointment only
- Curbside pickup is free of charge and available in limited time slots at the KTF Warehouse 2310 Fourth St, Berkeley, CA 94710 on:
Thursday May 19 (10am-4pm)
Friday May 20 (10am-4pm)
Saturday May 21 (11am-3pm)
- See FAQs for more.
HOW TO SCHEDULE PICKUP
- Click checkout
- Click the pick up option
- After payment, schedule your pickup
- If you place another pickup order later, we will honor your first order's pickup time, so no need to schedule again.
- If you do not show up for your pick up appointment we will contact you to arrange shipping your order - please note we will charge $16.50 for shipping on orders under $100.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE FOR PICKUP
- Please respect your pick-up time and arrive at the time you selected so we can limit the number of people on site.
- We will have signage outside the warehouse with info on where to park and where we can meet you to bring your order to you.
- We’ll need your order number and the name of the person who placed the order.
- Please wear a mask, stand on the tape lines, and keep 6 feet between yourself and others.