Beija Flor Arcklin Capsule White Fishbone Floor Mat
Available in two sizes.
(43” x 109”)
(22” x 55”)
The story behind our new line begins from our strong attraction to raw material. We are intrigued with how the history of life and nature are engraved on its surface in the intense and undisguised aging process. We wanted to create a product which is like clay in the potter’s hand. A product that holds the potential for any creative use in all space dimensions. We bring to you the raw concrete, wood and metal with all its magnificence signs of aging and rustiness
Use and Care
For use on hard floors only (cement, wood, tile, linoleum or similar). Not intended for use on carpet or other soft/uneven flooring.
For indoor use only. Colors may fade in prolonged direct sunlight. Can be used outside in shaded patio or balcony area.
Mats do not have anti slip surface and should not be used in wet environments.
Each mat comes as a hard roll. To flatten unroll the mat then lay it in the sun or next to heating element until the mat has softened. Then place the mat on the intended resting surface. As the mat cools down it clings to the floor and flattens out completely. No adhesive necessary.
Wash the mat with soap and water on both sides and leave to dry. Do not use acid or bleach.
Do not drag heavy furniture across the mat.
Do not fold the mat. Store either flat or rolled.
SHIPPING & RETURN POLICY
- We currently only ship to the continental US. We do not ship to P.O. Boxes, BFPO, APO/ FPO, or any other military addresses.
- We’re a small business and shipping costs impact us a lot, however to offset shipping costs, get 10% off orders $150+ automatically!
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders or delays, we will contact you via email. You can also message us at email@example.com.
- All Items are sold “as is” and all sales are final
- See FAQs for more
- By appointment only
- Curbside pickup is free of charge and available in limited time slots at the KTF Warehouse (2310 Fourth St, Berkeley, CA 94710 between Wednesday November 11 to Friday November 13 from 9am to 6:30pm. See FAQs for more.
- How to Schedule Pickup (see video)
- In the cart page, select "Schedule a Pickup"
- Choose the available time slot and click "Confirm"
- Click "Checkout"
- On the next page select "Pick Up" under Delivery Method
- After payment, confirm your pick up time under Pickup Details
- If you do not show up for your pick up appointment we will contact you to arrange shipping your order.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
- Please respect your pick-up time and arrive at the time you selected so we can limit the number of people on site.
- We will have signage outside the warehouse with info on where to park and where we can meet you to bring your order to you.
- We’ll need your order number and the name of the person who placed the order.
- Please wear a mask, stand on the tape lines, and keep 6 feet between yourself and others. We’ll have plenty of hand sanitizer available.