Andrée Jardin Heritage Ash Wood Handled Body Brush
Inspired by the vintage toiletries of French grandmothers past. Perfect for an invigorating scrub before or during a shower or bath. Brush has two sides: One with hard bristles for rough knees and elbows and one with soft bristles for more sensitive skin.
Beeswax fed beech wood and white silk fibers. Leather loop at end. Made in France.
|Care||Rinse with water and soap to clean. Shake well to remove excess moisture and hang to dry.|
SHIPPING & RETURN POLICY
- We currently only ship to the continental US. We do not ship to P.O. Boxes, BFPO, APO/ FPO, or any other military addresses.
- We’re a small business and shipping costs impact us a lot, however to offset shipping costs, get 10% off orders $150+ automatically!
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders or delays, we will contact you via email. You can also message us at email@example.com.
- All Items are sold “as is” and all sales are final
- See FAQs for more
- By appointment only
- Curbside pickup is free of charge and available in limited time slots at the KTF Warehouse (2310 Fourth St, Berkeley, CA 94710 between Wednesday November 11 to Friday November 13 from 9am to 6:30pm. See FAQs for more.
- How to Schedule Pickup (see video)
- In the cart page, select "Schedule a Pickup"
- Choose the available time slot and click "Confirm"
- Click "Checkout"
- On the next page select "Pick Up" under Delivery Method
- After payment, confirm your pick up time under Pickup Details
- If you do not show up for your pick up appointment we will contact you to arrange shipping your order.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
- Please respect your pick-up time and arrive at the time you selected so we can limit the number of people on site.
- We will have signage outside the warehouse with info on where to park and where we can meet you to bring your order to you.
- We’ll need your order number and the name of the person who placed the order.
- Please wear a mask, stand on the tape lines, and keep 6 feet between yourself and others. We’ll have plenty of hand sanitizer available.