Le Marché pops up twice a year - once in the fall and once in spring. Le Marché is traditionally held at the Kiss That Frog warehouse in Berkeley, CA. For the first time ever, Le Marché was held online in June due to shelter in place guidelines. Hence the change of name from Le Marché on Fourth to Le Marché Pop Up – we want everyone to be able to be a part of this special event in the safest and most unique way possible!
**PLEASE NOTE: ALL APPOINTMENTS ARE NOW BOOKED AND WE DO NOT ACCEPT WALK-INS.
We are so excited to announce the dates for our first in-person sale in TWO YEARS! From November 5-7, 2021 we will be hosting our biannual warehouse sale complete with amazing holiday deals, shopportunities, and one-of-a-kind-finds like no other. Due to health restrictions, we’re requiring folks to sign up for a shopping slot in advance. Grab your friends and click here to register!
NOTE: Due to COVID-19, we will be requiring masks, social distancing, and proof of vaccination or negative COVID-19 test result from the past 3 days of your appointment. No walk-ins allowed.
- We are accepting 1-hour shopping appointments with a limit of 30 people per hour for the safety of our patrons and our staff.
- If you want to bring a guest(s), please create a separate appointment for each guest.
- If you would like an extra hour to shop, please book another appointment.
- Please respect your appointment time - we will not be accepting walk-in shoppers.
- Face coverings/masks are required
- Proof of vaccination or negative COVID-19 test results from the past 3 days of your appointment are required.
- We accept cash and credit cards.
The Le Marché Pop Up virtual warehouse sale will be held on our website at lemarchepopup.com -- but don't miss out because it's one weekend only!
If you've attended a Kiss That Frog Warehouse Sale in the past, don't worry -- Le Marché Pop Up is the Kiss That Frog warehouse saleplus much more! Le Marché has the same great deals plus exclusive access to new European made product lines each season. And now, Le Marché is going virtual!
1) If you want to pick up your order at the Kiss That Frog warehouse in Berkeley, then you will choose "Schedule a Pick Up" in the cart page or after payment at checkout.
2) In an effort to minimize contact and keep you and our team safe, we are limiting pick up orders per day. If pick up time slots are available, they will appear at checkout for you to select.
PICK UP SCHEDULE:
Thursday November 18 and Friday November 19: 10am - 5pm
Saturday November 20: 11am - 3pm
3) Once the pick up time slots are full, the pick up option will no longer be available.
4) You can pick up your order at the time slot you chose when placing your order. Pick ups will be at the Kiss That Frog Warehouse @ 2310 Fourth St. Berkeley, CA 94710.
All items must be ordered and prepared in advance. If you saw something you liked and didn’t order it, don’t worry – we’ll be back!
If you need to change your pick up time or want to pick up multiple orders, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply to you with a confirmation of your pickup time.
If you placed multiple orders, we will contact you via email to confirm your pickup time.
We currently only ship to the continental US. We do not ship to P.O. Boxes, BFPO, APO/ FPO, or any other military addresses.
Transitioning from our in-person warehouse sale to online only has been difficult but we are working hard to bring that fun warehouse sale experience and exclusive deals to our loyal community as best we can in these times. We’re a small business and shipping costs impact us a lot, however to offset shipping costs if you spend $150+ you will receive 10% off your order automatically!
Please note it is more economical to fit more products in a box shipment.
Orders over $100 will have a flat shipping rate of $9.50.
Orders under $100 will have calculated rates based on product sizes.
We’re a small team and during COVID there have been delays, so it will take minimum 2 weeks for products to arrive. We thank you for your patience!
Choosing shipping at checkout is final. We cannot change orders to shipping from pick up at this time.
All Items are sold “as is” and all sales are final.